Thursday, July 24, 2014

roseyupdates #1

Quick vlog for the week. Trying my best to post a video every week considering my busy schedule. Any requests for the next few vlogs? Let me know on my askfm and I was actually thinking of answering the questions via vlog instead so its like...yknow? me interacting and all that stuff. I think it'll be fun! hehe.


Hope you guys liked the video!

And here are some visuals of the month of july~ hehe

Trying out Mario Badescu sliver powder mask which btw doesnt seem to work for me my pimples just POP POP POP like free.
 Santouka ramen is AMAZING. everyone has to try this. MUST. sorry there's no picture of the ramen cuz when it came I just whacked the entire bowl.
 meeting up with the secondary school friends~ its always a good time~
pretty pretty trees i love treesssss.
Cooked. maybe I should do a vlog when I cook one day ;)
grape grape frutti ice cream i love~
 my attempt to make roasted portobello  mushrooms which turned out a little too over-marinated.
 
Pizza night w my fav AC girls ♡ ♡
& we almost ordered about 40 drumlets my goodness.
 Sushi craving satisfied at itacho! Can never get enough of sushi!
First day of work

cant wait for august to come!! ho-holidays~ I have so many ideas for my vlogs im so excited!! yay yay okay im so exhausted time for bed and more work tmr :( goodnight everyone. Have a good weekend ahead! Always rmb that tmr will be a better day. ♡
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment